Wednesday 26 October 2011

Taking the day off!

Last year I took a day off from my MoFo theme on the 16th & got take away. It might be 10 days later this year but I though I'd carry on the tradition today. Nick & I ordered pizza from local pizza delivery place Pizza Face and watched a movie (Pretty In Pink - not as good as Sixteen Candles in my opinion!). Pizza Face have had vegan cheese for a while now and the other day on Twitter they announced that they're now doing 4 or 5 entirely vegan pizza's on Mondays and Tuesdays. These come with Cheezly and your choice of mock meats and veggies. I know what you're thinking, this is Wednesday Jojo! Well, we thought we'd give them a call to see if they had any leftover vegan toppings and we were in luck! I ordered a vegan margarita with mushrooms and vegi bacon...

...and Nick ordered a vegan margarita with veggie bacon.

We also got a vegan garlic bread, which you can order with or without cheezly. If you're ever in Brighton you should definitely order some Pizza Face, they don't have anywhere you can eat in yet but feel free to get it delivered to my place!!

13 comments:

  1. That looks amazing - I'll have to get some pizza next time I'm in Brighton! And I prefer Pretty in Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never think of the words "Pizza Face" the same way again. That menu looks really good! I would get the Thom Yorke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, they look great! If there was a pizza place doing cheesly round here I'd probably give in way too often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just leant support to my theory that we NEED to live in the UK! I've never had Cheesly, but I assume it's like Daiya. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks freaking gooooood.
    xo
    kittee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vegan pie. It's such a different world than when I first went vegan in my 20s! (yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pizza looks great. I'm with you I think sixteen candles is better than Pretty in Pink. I love the name of the pizza place too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I wish I had somewhere that would deliver vegan pizza near me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty in pink is better.
    those pizza's look so good am very jealous....and also very impressed with how much cooking you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gracious, that looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hooray for taking the day off, Jojo! you've been rock'n out the MoFo posts & you deserve to sit back 'n relax! i did the same today, too. w00t! those are some crazy tasty looking pizzas and i have to agree, Sixteen Candles is so much better than Pretty In Pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, Sixteen Candles is better ;) And those pizzas look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Our pizza shop does gf pizza but without the cheese to make it vegan. :(

    I think The Breakfast Club is the better of both those two movies! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!