Thursday 13 October 2011

My true love, Ms Cupcake.

As regular readers of my blog will know I'm a huge Ms Cupcake fan. Her delicious cupcakes are a must eat on any trip to London.

Last time I visited I was lucky enough to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake...


...the Rocky Road Cupcake...


...and the Matcha Green Tea Cupcake.


They were all fantastic as always, I love the combo of peanut butter & chocolate & Rocky Road is a genius flavour but I particularly enjoyed the Matcha Green Tea Cupcake as it was a new flavour that I'd never tried before.

Nick also had a Vanilla Cupcake & whilst it looked pretty I kinda hate Vanilla frosting so I didn't try it. Nick assured me that it was delicious though & I certainly don't doubt it.


I love everything about the Ms Cupcake store, they sell so many delicious treats alongside their cupcakes & we always buy loads of stuff to take home.


This time we took bought a huge pile of Go Max Go Snap bars & these new bear snacks.

I love all of the bear range, the fruit Yoyo's are something I snack on on an almost daily basis & these new granola nibbles make a great snack or on-the-go breakfast.

I really hope the lovely Ms C brings her store to Brighton one day soon!

19 comments:

  1. Oh torture... I could kill for one of those cupcakes!
    She did say before that she would love to open a store in Brighton so let's keep our fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky to have a vegan bakery near you. I'd love to try that matcha green tea one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still not been to the store but I finally managed to try some of the cupcakes from VX recently. The Ferroro Rocher was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look incredibly good! If I get to go to London, I'm definitely visiting the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmh, I'm sooo jealous! I've never been to a vegan bakery before. I definitely live in the wrong part of town/district/country... :D

    The only thing I wonder about is why the Matcha Cupcake is not green? I made Matcha Cupcakes once and they were greener than green...
    The peanut-butter-chocolate cupcake looks soooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they deliver up north?! They look fabulous! I saw you in the vegan girls guide to life! Just had it delivered today - fab little book and great entry by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcakes look amazing. I just made pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes with a cinnamon glaze that were great. Glad I had those on hand otherwise I would have been trying to leap into the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my.. cucpcake overload!! i am definitely checking them out when i am there!
    Richa@Hobby And More Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great looing place - those cupcakes seem amazing!

    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooops - just realised I wrote looing instead of looking. Ha!

    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupcakes look amazing. I'm jealous!!

    Does the matcha cupcake have glitter!?!? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm gonna eat so many cupcakes when I get to the UK, between yours and these ones. and I have absolutely no problem with this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What amazing piping skills. Wish I could pipe like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Ms Cupcake would be dangerous if it were in my 'hood. I would have to visit daily--and I'd gain twenty pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. T & S the Ferrero Rocher is my favourite too, I order it almost every time!

    Green-Cat that's a good question, i seem to remember Ms C telling me that it was a new flavour & they were still deciding how much matcha to put in the cake / icing.

    thevegankook I'm glad you liked my entry in TVGGTL!

    Lauren & hotveganchickpeas the cupcakes are indeed glittery, amazing right?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I can't even find chocolate peanut butter cupcakes anywhere in Canberra, let alone vegan! *mopes*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't take it! Those cupcakes look amazing. I'm gonna have to move to the UK now.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!