Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturday Snoozeday: Triple breakfast edition

It's Snoozeday Saturday you guys, I ate some pretty rad breakfasts this week so I'm gonna show you those!

Takeout pizza from DNA Lounge in San Francisco. This spot is 24 hour which means vegan pizza by the slice at any time of day. Even breakfast time. Yes!


Doughnuts! This beaut' was from Whole Foods and I ate it in the car as we drove down towards Santa Cruz.


Breakfasts shared with friends. Amey (from Vegan Eats & Treats!) met up with Nick & I one last time before we left Santa Cruz where we had an amazing time hanging out together - we went kayaking and ended up 10 feet away from a humpback whale which I think was one of the coolest experiences of all of our lives! We met up at The Bagrlry and I ordered a toasted onion bagel with herby Toffuti cream cheese & fresh tomatoes - I eat fresh tomatoes every chance I get when travelling because the ones in the UK are super hit or miss. Amey also brought muffins (from a place I forget the name of) and a huge bowl of delicious, fresh, sweet watermelon. She's so rad!


In other news it's mine & Nick's 9 year getting-together-aversary today!! I'm so excited - he's the best! We're going to Millenium for dinner so I'm extra stoked!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 9 years together! Enjoy your dinner at Millennium. It's such a terrific special occasion restaurant. I read about your whale encounter on Amey's blog too. It sounds like a really cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a great time you guys are having, so cool! Millennium is amazing. Have a wonderful dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks so awesome! I have serious late-night pizza envy just now. Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man! now I really want a donut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pizza and donuts for breakfast? You guys have the best anniversary presents I can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I hope you enjoyed Millenium! Can't wait to read about your probably epic dinner. And I'm so jealous you saw Amey! And whales!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whole Foods has vegan donuts - I did not know this!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!