Saturday 28 September 2013

Saturday Snoozeday: San Francisco edition

Saturday Snoozeday is all about breakfast so really I shoulda saved yesterday's epic room service post for today right?! It's okay though I still have breakfast pictures for ya, these are both from Herbivore in San Francisco.

Blueberry Pancakes with extra blueberries instead of caramelised banana, because, ew!


French Toast, sourdough with caramelised banana because that's how Nick rolls.


More deet's to come when I'm not frantically MoFoing on my phone whilst travelling!

Happy almost-end-of-MoFo everyone!

9 comments:

  1. That breakfast looks great! I think it is awesome that you kept up with mofo so well while travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GAWD. I want those carby plate of breakfasty goodness in front of me right this moment! Why doesn't Santa Cruz have anywhere that will make me vegan french toast. WHY!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. the whales are still here and they are playing everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name, "Snoozeday!" These dishes look so good! I would love to visit Herbivore in SFO one day, I was told that SFO wasn't vegan-friendly at all (a vegan makeup artist lives there) and she complained that there weren't any good vegan grub in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that's true at all!! It seems super vegan friendly, they're kinda lacking in late night spots but plenty of great dinner places have vegan options.

      Delete
  5. Those both look delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've eaten some good looking grub over there, I can almost taste those blueberries! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!