Wednesday 17 October 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

I think I chose What I Ate Wednesday as a theme to give myself a break from my other more labour intensive themes and today I really made the most of it!

Yoghurt & Grapes for breakfast.



Tempeh Bacon & Coleslaw Sandwich on Sourdough for lunch.


Mid afternoon beer.


Breakfast for dinner! Nick recreated the Bouldin Creek tofu scramble perfectly and I whipped up lazy home fries and garlic mushrooms. We ate this with sourdough toast. It was awesome, especially the scramble.


8 comments:

  1. People have been trying to recreate that scramble for years. How did Nick do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breakfast for dinner looks so good! All of it, even the buttery toast. Breakfast for dinner is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sarnie looks fab! i love sourdough bread :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did quite well today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Brooklyn Lager! We drank it at a vegan 4th of July barbecue in Brooklyn (funnily enough) a couple of years ago and it's been a favourite since. We got a place here to import it but it's a bit too pricey to enjoy as often as we would like!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!