We're at Nick's dad's place now and we all spent the afternoon cleaning out the van and getting it all ready to be loaded up with our stuff on Saturday morning and then early next week we'll be heading for Eastern Europe via Berlin and either The Netherlands or Belgium depending on which route we choose. We definitely have some serious planning and organising to do but this is the van that we'll be calling home for the next three and a half months.
Isn't it cute?! I am SO freaking excited! I'll be blogging about the van, what we're taking with us and what we'll be cooking in there all summer and I'll make a video tour for YouTube as soon as we get some of our stuff in there. If you wanna make sure you don't miss that visit my channel here and click subscribe.
If you read my previous post you saw that I was at Vida Vegan Con a couple of weeks ago and if you've been paying attention you probably spotted that I recently made a YouTube channel. One of my first videos was of my little shopping spree at Rabbit Food Grocery and I didn't just pick stuff up for myself I also grabbed some things for y'all as they say in Texas. There were also a couple of great things in the VVC swag bag of wonder that I thought were too good for my European friends to miss out on so I figured it was giveaway time!
The winner will win everything pictured above which includes:
- A super cute Rabbit Food Grocery tote bag
- Earth Balance White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Dandies mini mallows in both regular and the new pumpkin flavour
- A squeeze pack of Love Bean chocolate coconut spread
- Earth Balance coconut peanut butter
- Stickers from Rabbit Food Grocery and Herbivore (both of the US stockists of my zine)
- Eyeliner from Earthlab Cosmetics
- A sample of Attitude body lotion
- Two sample size pouches of Nacheez