Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pizza in Yo Face!

You guys! Pizza Face got even more awesome! It's no secret that I loooove Pizza Face, they were the first company in town to offer vegan pizza that not only included vegan cheese but also delivered that shiz right to your front door. This is the stuff that dreams are made of people!

Pizza Face still deliver right to your door but now the vegan cheese is even better! The pizzas were great with Cheezly but with this new cheese (which I believe is this kind) they are next level amazing.

Monday and Tuesday are vegan days at Pizza Face meaning that they have six entirely vegan pizzas on the menu and there are plenty of mock meats available to make your pizza extra epic. On any other day you can still veganise six of the vegetarian pizza on the menu. We ordered last night, Nick had The Ozzy...


...and I chose The Pammy


The Ozzy has chorizo, bacon, pepperoni, smoked sausage, red onions and mushrooms. As you can see Nick removed all of the veggies to make it more like a classic meat feast. The Pammy comes topped with bacon, pineapple and sour cream and it's my absolute favourite. At first I thought sour cream on pizza sounded weird but really it just compliments the bacon & pineapple dream team perfectly.

Not content with a pizza each we always, always, always order garlic bread. Even when we decide not to as soon as we're talking to them on the phone onto the order it goes, it's just too good to miss.

We decided to go for the cheesy garlic bread this time to make sure we were giving the new cheese we'd heard about every chance to shine, and boy did it shine. I was freaking out about how damned delicious it was the whole time I was eating it which was probably kinda annoying as we were watching 30 Rock but, whatever, no regrets!


If you're in Brighton today I strongly suggest that you order Pizza Face for dinner, if you aren't I suggest that you come here asap and order Pizza Face for dinner. I've heard rumours that they even deliver to the beach!

18 comments:

  1. Amazing! I hope this is the future of pizza in other cities too :) Thanks for the head's up on the new cheese. Will keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Apparently people are currently bombarding Pizza Express with vegan cheese requests on Facebook!

      Delete
  2. I might have to move to Brighton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Well Nick's does, yours has pineapple on, you filthy minger! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The filthy minger title is finally mine, I never thought you'd give it up!

      Delete
  4. If I had a pizza place I would definitely call it Pizza Face.

    Those pies look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does the UK have the best vegan cheese?!?! So jealous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pizza always looks so good!
    Last week we were finally able to get vegan pizza delivered!
    It was from here http://www.basilico.co.uk/news/ and they use the same cheese you mentioned
    It was good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll post a pic on the blog when I get round to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I am so jealous. We have a few places that have vegan cheese pizza here, but I don't think any of them deliver!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, That cheesy garlic bread looks so tasty! I never use commercial non-dairy cheese at home but it would definitely be a nice treat to be able to get pizza out with it on. Let's hope that Pizza Express petition is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that pizza looks so good! i enjoy vegan pizza so much when it is done right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious looking vegan pizza and garlic bread? plus delivery? Now, that's living! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We always get the cheesy garlic bread, too! I swear their pizzas are getting better. They turn up fresher and tastier every time! I am also a huge fan of the sour cream - we usually get The Moby which is so good! And the Funghi on regular days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, found your blog searching for pizza face in google. Do you know if they use their bare hands to touch the meat and then the vegan ingredients, plus do they use a specific cutter just for the vegan ones? I personally wouldn't be happy if they're touching meat then touching my stuff but the pizzas do sound good so Id like to know either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi anonymous above! I can't speak for Pizza Face, but when I worked at Domino's we had separate cutters for meat and vegetarian pizzas, so maybe they do something similar here with separate cutters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Different pizza cutters are used at Pizzaface and hands are washed/ gloves are changed!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!